Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
- Be a central focal point related to BI activity within Stuff
- Design, implement, and optimize sophisticated ETL processes in both offline and real-time setting
- Develop monitoring and validation tools over BI infrastructure to continuously improve data quality
- Integrate and translate business requirements and product features into technical data solutions
Who you are?
An experienced BI engineer with a deep understanding of the analytics stack in the modern enterprise, who is passionate about promoting great analytics capabilities and data infrastructure that enable a data-driven culture. You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills, possessing a “can-do” approach and strong business acumen.
What should you have?
- 4+ years of experience in a similar role
- 4+ years of experience working with both relational and non-relational databases
- 2+ years of experience administering and designing cloud-based data warehousing solution such as Snowflake or Amazon Redshift
- SQL proficiency, python experience
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar computational discipline