Chief of Staff
Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People
What will you be doing?
As Chief of Staff, you will be working side-by-side with the CEO and executive leadership team. You’ll work on critical, day-to-day operational and executive problems with the core goal of driving forward initiatives across Stuff’s wide-ranging operations. You will have an impact on the efficiency and productivity of the company, streamlining business initiatives, tackling special projects, kicking off new initiatives and communicating cross functional objectives. In this role you have the ability to make an impact across the entire organization. You are a strategic thinker, analytical, data-driven and have the ability to influence through respect and trust.
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business. You enjoy discovering new stuff, and interested in generating impact by action. You like to get things done, great with people, and are excited to learn new skills. You have a proven experience in a business management role within a startup environment and can effectively manage the number of sub roles required in this position.
What should you have?
- 4+ years of business development, consulting or executive management experience
- Experience working in a startup environment
- Strongly developed written and verbal communication skills
- World-class organization and planning skills
- Ability (and joy) to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong emotional intelligence and strategic mindset
- Excellent analytical skills and demonstrated experience relying on data to push your agenda forward
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A very competitive benefits package – FSA/HSA, insurances, and other benefits normally only available at large companies
- Exceptional Medical and Dental Coverage