Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
- Work with company stakeholders such as R&D and Product to translate business needs into data solutions, promoting a culture where decisions are made based on data
- Create complex queries and ad-hoc reports and analysis to answer business questions
- Make information and KPI’s available for other departments in dashboards
- Dive deep into our data to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company’s strategic decisions
- Integrate techniques to constantly improve data reliability and quality
Who you are?
An experienced data analyst with a deep understanding of the analytics stack in the modern enterprise, who is passionate about promoting great analytics capabilities that enable a data-driven culture. You are a team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills, possessing a “can-do” approach and strong business acumen.
What should you have?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- 2+ years of experience in SQL
- 2+ years of experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau or Looker
- 1+ years of experience with Python programming for data analysis
- 1+ years of experience with product ab testing OR marketing optimization methodologies
- BSc in Computer Science or a similar computational discipline