Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
- Invent, design, and develop state-of-the-art machine learning models to tackle fascinating challenges in both data-rich and data-scarce environments
- Enhance our product line with recommendation, personalization, anomaly detection, structured prediction, and classification capabilities using machine and deep learning algorithms
- Work with developers, product managers, and other stakeholders to translate business needs into data-driven technological solutions
- Deliver ongoing business impact by writing production-quality code while implementing your own ideas
Who you are?
We are looking for a passionate and curious individual to join our Data team to help tackle fascinating challenges and take part in shaping the company’s core technology. As a data scientist in the team, you’ll have a central role in generating business impact by applying sophisticated data-driven approaches, taking projects end to end, from inception to production.
What should you have?
- 3+ years of experience as a Data Scientist in environments that combine versatile data sources such as textual, relational, unstructured transnational, graph, and stream data
- Deep understanding of both the theory and application of Statistical modeling, Machine learning & Deep learning
- Experience with state-of-the-art representation learning approaches in NLP and their application in a production environment
- Experience with machine learning lifecycle platforms such as MLflow and Amazon Sagemaker
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a similar computational discipline
- High English skills
- M.Sc. or Ph.D. involving machine-learning related research
- Experience writing production-level code for ML services
- Experience working with the AWS ecosystem
- Experience with knowledge graphs, recommendation models, and graph databases
- Prior leadership experience
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
- Competitive benefits – Ten Bis, study fund & much more