Director of Business Development
Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a dynamic and driven Director of Business Development to join our team. Your role will be to increase company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and implementing short and long term business growth strategies. You will improve current business development efforts, and lead the creation of new channels.
- Leading current business development efforts
- Identifying new business opportunities, securing consensus and approvals and and implementing them
- Assessing and acting on business opportunities (based on having an in-depth knowledge of the company and our products)
- Developing and managing strategic partnerships to grow the business
- Supervise the content functions in the company
- Manage performance marketing channels
Who you are?
You are a driven individual with a passion for business growth, customers and impact. You have an excellent ability to create fruitful relationships with potential partners and a wide network of colleagues. You are a curious individual who leads from a place of in-depth knowledge of both the company you’re at and the domain you operate in.
What should you have?
- 3 + years experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Demonstrated management skills
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Strong business acumen
- Detailed-orientated, persuasive