Director Of Product, Platform
Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company that’s shaping the future of on-demand work. We are revolutionizing the way task work gets done and we are looking for a Director of Product (Platform) to join us for the ride. Our mission is to improve people’s lives by getting their everyday to-do’s done so one day, everyone can focus on what matters to them. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization, supporting the top-talent across the globe to achieve our goals.
What will you be doing?
As Director of Product, Platform, you will be a leader in both technical and business domains, combining them to generate significant leaps in product innovation. Our platform, as your core focus, is the work environment of the future. As such, it requires both incredible process thinking and pattern recognition, alongside big-picture understanding that will allow you to connect the dots with the operations, data and growth products.
- Directing cross-functional teams on end-to-end delivery of complex, AI-driven, software projects
- Mastering simplicity and creative thinking, in and outside of your own set of products
- Owning business metrics across multiple technological environments and teams (around the globe)
- Defining a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Leading processes from ideation, through design, development, to launch, growth and learnings
- Communicate clearly tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You read a lot. It can be the latest trends in AI, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In which case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer 🙂
What should you have?
- Significant product experience, preferably some of it from a fast-paced startup environment
- Leadership experience, both as a manager and a collaborator
- Strong ability to make things happen around you
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree). Working with AI-driven products is a plus.
- Experience working in data-rich environments, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience designing and developing product specs and working across multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered