Front- End Developer
Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People
What will you be doing?
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement smart and elegant components to solve product challenges
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Own your work as a team member and a colleague
- Be proactive in designing solutions with the product and data teams
- Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
Who you are?
What should you have?
- Professional experience in React JS
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Pro-active and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills, and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English