Full Stack Engineer
Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company that’s shaping the future of on-demand work. At Stuff, our mission is to improve people’s lives by getting their everyday to-do’s done for them so one day, everyone can focus on what matters to them. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization, supporting the top-talent across the globe to achieve our goals.
What will you be doing?
As a full stack engineer, you should be proficient in the relational and non-relational database, interaction with APIs and the external world. You must have substantial knowledge in all the aspects, from the creation of the concept of finishing it. Responsibilities include:
- Work as part of a cross-functional team alongside product, operations, design and development
- Build elegant code, across multiple parts of our systems
- Solve business problems with a smart, “hacker-like” mindset
- Ship code both collaboratively and independently
Who you are?
You love a good challenge, curious about everything (food, science, art, trading – whatever), and have the passion to build smart solutions, in short user-feedback cycles. You are a well-rounded, generalist software engineer, who can tackle any problems that come your way. You are an individual who prides themselves on their work. You care about the little details, the bigger picture and have a keen eye for perfection.
What should you have?
- 2+ years of experience in building stuff
- You have a keen ability to understand business requirements and design and build the products, tools and processes that will support the current and future needs of our business
- In-depth knowledge of MERN stack