Head of Content
Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
We are looking for a Head of Content to join our team. You will be responsible for everything content at Stuff, from telling our story, one bit at a time, to making sure we communicate clearly all the possibilities that our technology enables. This is a once-in-a-career opportunity to be there when it happens. Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all marketing and product content initiatives to ensure we create awareness, increase user engagement, build brand consistency and provide a full customer journey.
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop product content, style and layout
- Create and publish engaging content
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to increase user engagement
- Develop content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term targets
Who you are?
You are an ambitious individual who is creative and passionate about the product you are selling. You enjoy taking accountability for your projects and treat them with the utmost care. You are able to portray our story as well as create an image for Stuff that aligns with our values. As head of content, you should be able to express the possibilities of our technology and work with our team to bring them to life.
What should you have?
- 5+ years of work experience as a Content manager/its equivalent.
- Excellent writing skills in English
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A very competitive benefits package – FSA/HSA, insurances, and other benefits normally only available at large companies
- Exceptional Medical and Dental Coverage