Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People
What will you be doing?
The Office Manager will be responsible for the everyday operations of our Ramallah office.
- Actively participate in facilitating an ongoing great employee experience
- Manage all day-to-day office operations for our Ramallah location
- Provide budgeting, purchasing, payroll and other support to employees and leadership
- Identify and partner with senior leadership to solve for unique challenges that may arise
- Assist with new employee onboarding assignments
- Other specific duties as assigned by your manager
Who you are?
You are a go getter with a can-do attitude. Our ideal candidate is an expert at multi-tasking and managing multiple projects at the same time. You are a people person and thrive when surrounded by other people with whom you build exceptional relationships. You love providing value for others and knowing that your team is well taken care of. You should be comfortable working under deadlines and most importantly, seek to continuously improve the way the entity is run. You are an energetic contributor who is always willing to take on new challenges as the company grows.
What should you have?
- A passion and keen interest for managing an overall positive employee experience through ongoing operational support
- Strong ability to manage competing priorities and projects
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships, work collaboratively, and manage your own priorities
- Ability to remain agile and multi-task effectively in a fast paced environment
- 2+ years of office operations experience
- Previous people management experience