Product Manager, Platform
Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People
What will you be doing?
As a Product Manager (Platform), you will be a leader in both technical and business domains, combining them to generate significant leaps in product innovation. Our platform, as your core focus, is the work environment of the future. As such, it requires both incredible process thinking and pattern recognition, alongside big-picture understanding that will allow you to connect the dots with the operations, data and growth products.
- Mastering simplicity and creative thinking, in and outside of your own set of products.
- Owning business metrics across multiple technological environments and teams (around the globe)
- Defining a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics.
- Leading processes from ideation, through design, development, to launch, growth and learnings
- Communicate clearly tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels.
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You read a lot. It can be the latest trends in AI, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In that case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer 🙂
What should you have?
- 2-5 years of product experience, preferably some of it from a fast-paced startup environment
- Strong ability to make things happen around you
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree). Working with AI-driven products is a plus.
- Experience working in data-rich environments, both quantitative and qualitative
- Experience designing and developing product specs and working across multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A very competitive benefits package – FSA/HSA, insurances, and other benefits normally only available at large companies
- Exceptional Medical and Dental Coverage