Product Operations Manager, Agents
Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
As Product Operations Manager of Agents, you will be a leader in both technical and business domains, combining them to generate significant leaps in product operations innovation. Our platform is the work environment of the future. The network of independent agents is the people who already work in this environment. You will be scaling the network (fast), then measuring and improving the agent’s quality. You will develop the required technological solutions, and lead relevant operational efforts. We are looking for someone who is data-oriented and an expert at making a case with data, with a real appetite to build a world class network of agents. You are a self-starter and curious individual who is looking to make their mark.
- Mastering simplicity and creative thinking, in and outside of your own set of products
- Owning business metrics across multiple environments (operational and technological) and teams (around the globe)
- Creating day by day improvements in building the world’s largest decentralized workforce
- Defining a product vision and creating an operational roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Leading processes from ideation, through design, development, to implementation, growth and learnings
- Communicating clearly tasks, priorities, experiments, and decisions across a wide spectrum of audiences from partner teams to executive levels
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, and interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You read a lot. It can be the latest trends in AI, War and Peace or a review on the current exhibition at the Whitney – never mind what, the point is that you are curious about the world. In that case, you’ll enjoy the set of challenges we have to offer 🙂
What should you have?
- Significant product operations experience, preferably from an on-demand marketplace (i.e., Uber, Doordash, etc.)
- Leadership experience, both as a manager and a collaborator
- Strong ability to make things happen around you as a doer first
- Solid technical knowledge (no need for a CS degree)
- Experience working in large scale operations, preferably being there from the ground up
- Experience designing and developing product specs and working across multiple teams to ensure that results are delivered
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- A very competitive benefits package – FSA/HSA, insurances, and other benefits normally only available at large companies
- Exceptional Medical and Dental Coverage