Who we are?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People
- Owning the Micro Expert lifecycle, from sourcing, through evaluating and QA, to retention
- Defining a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Directing cross-functional teams on end-to-end delivery of complex projects, combining software and operations
- Designing and leading tests in a creative and data-driven way to quickly gather relevant answers to your burning questions
- Mastering simplicity and using it to improve existing processes
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Experience with a mobile application and web application testing.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Who you are?
We are looking for a passionate QA Engineer to join our QA team. The ideal candidate will be an experienced person with manual testing with a sense of leadership who wishes to take their career to the next level.
What you will need?
- 2-3 years of experience
- Solid experience in writing test cases/stories, design, execute
- Able to execute functional, regression, smoke and end-to-end tests
- Very good knowledge and experience with Automation. this is to be for the future, we will start with Manual
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Compensation & Stock Options
- Competitive benefits – Ten Bis, study fund & much more