QA Team Lead
Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People
What will you be doing?
As QA team lead you will be responsible for all things QA! You will have the opportunity to design and implement the process as well as regularly manage the efficiency of it. You will lead our talent team of QA engineers and ensure any issues are attended to while creating a productive and cohesive team.
- Lead a team of QA engineers to improve our product.
- Manage daily tickets for Bugs using Jira
- Owning the Micro Expert lifecycle, from sourcing, through evaluating and QA, to retention
- Define a product vision and creating a roadmap, driving necessary execution activities to achieve your business metrics
- Direct cross-functional teams on end-to-end delivery of complex projects, combining software and operations
- Design and leading tests in a creative and data-driven way to quickly gather relevant answers to your burning questions
- Master simplicity and using it to improve existing processes
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Experience with a mobile application and web application testing
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
Who you are?
You are an individual who prides themselves on their work. You care about the little details, the bigger picture and have a keen eye for perfection.
What should you have?
- 2-3 years of experience
- Leadership experience in a similar role
- Solid experience in writing test cases/stories, design, execute
- Able to execute functional, regression, smoke and end-to-end tests
- Very good knowledge and experience with Automation. this is to be for the future, we will start with Manual
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Able to work in a start-up environment: Proactive and can-do attitude, ability to work in a dynamic environment, and collaborate with a global team
- A true team player who is willing and excited to contribute to our team’s and company’s success
- Excellent communication, time management skills and being able to work independently or as part of an agile team
- Proven ability to build relationships and work in a team as well as an independent environment; can easily work and be productive when working remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English