VP of R&D
Who are we?
Stuff™ is a frontier-tech company based in NY, with offices in Tel Aviv and Ramallah. For the past 3.5 years, we’ve been building our own vision for the future of work. Still in stealth mode, we’re developing and refining a managed marketplace for on-demand work that perfectly captures the advantages of the human agent (gumption) and AI (consistency). Here at Stuff™, we take our vision seriously. Second only to the most important thing we have: People.
What will you be doing?
As VP R&D you’ll lead a fast growing engineering team, with multiple technological stacks, across various geographical locations. You’ll work closely with product and data teams to reach technological excellence, and enhance R&D processes to continuously increase ownership, impact and innovation within the team.
- Hire, train and retain strong talent
- Manage BE, FE, DevOps and Mobile teams, in sync with the product roadmap
- Nurture the technical excellence, innovation and ownership mentality, while scaling the team rapidly
- Deliver technical reliability based on organizational excellence and creativity (not bureaucracy and time)
- Maintain highest levels of agile performance by establishing strong R&D<>Product relationships
Who you are?
Passionate about the future of work, with a deep understanding of business and technology. You enjoy discovering new stuff, interested in leading people and ideas, and seeing them translated into impact. You are well-experienced in managing R&D teams, in scaling companies. You love being a manager of people and processes, and a partner to product leaders. You love hacks, and know how to implement processes that can make them impactful.
What should you have?
- Extensive experience in managing R&D teams, preferably during stages of scale
- Agile mind set of aligning R&D and business goals – build things that will make an impact, and the infrastructure that will support it
- Experience managing full-stack teams that include technical leaders, BE, FE, QA and DevOps
- Experience managing remote teams and individuals
- Excellence, aesthetics and curiosity are traits you cherish
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive compensation and stock options
- Competitive Benefits -Ten Bis, study fund & much more.